External clamp ultrasonic flowmeter
SITRANS FS220 is a practical and economical clamp-on ultrasonic flowmeter that can achieve high-precision measurement while minimizing installation time and reducing maintenance costs.
• The minimum measuring pipe diameter is 12mm, and the maximum is 10 m
• Accuracy 1.0%, repeatability 0.25% based on ISO 11631.
• External clamp installation, no need to break the pipe or cut off the flow, the bigger the pipe, the more economical.
• No moving parts, IP68 package, the sensor does not need to be cleaned regularly.
• WIDEBEAM® time difference technology leads the market and can handle aeration or suspended solids
• 100Hz update rate
• Can measure all clean liquids.
• Support Modbus communication
Flow range ±12 m/s bidirectional measurement
Minimum flow resolution 0.001 m/s
Current output 4 ~ 20 mA
Repeatability ±0.25% according to ISO11631
Zero drift 0.1% of full scale
Data refresh frequency 100 Hz
Protection grade transmitter: IP65, sensor: IP68
Power supply 10 ~ 240 V AC
Temperature range -40 to 230 ºC (sensor temperature)
-10 to 50 ºC (transmitter)