QbD1200 laboratory TOC (total organic carbon) analyzer
Reliable TOC measurement
● Can effectively eliminate the interference of the sample between the measurement to the next sample, so that when measuring a series of parallel samples, there is no need to eliminate the first sample, and the repeatability of batch samples is improved.
● Dynamic end point detection calculation function can ensure:
1) All inorganic carbon can be removed before the organic carbon is oxidized;
2) Ensure that all organic carbon is completely oxidized.
● No additional inorganic carbon removal module is required.
● The digital NDIR detector automatically corrects the background and drift to ensure long-term stability.
● The best measurement scheme for samples in tap water, power industry (demineralized water, boiler feed water, steam), pharmaceutical industry (pure water, water for injection, clean verification samples), with a maximum range of 100ppm.
Simplify the analysis and verification process
● From unpacking, installation to measurement within one hour.
● Complies with 21 CFR part 11, no external computer control is required.
● The color touch screen (10.4 inches) can display all normal operation steps step by step.
● Automatic calibration, system adaptability test, report generation and other functions.
● The automatic adjustment of the measuring range and the automatic dilution function eliminates the need to know the approximate concentration of the sample before measurement.
● A single reagent can be used for all measurements
Low cost of use
● No need for frequent maintenance, once a year.
● Low reagent cost
● Automatic calibration takes only 90 minutes!
● After each measurement, the glass reaction tank will be fully rinsed.
● There is a recovery function when the sample exceeds the range (10 times the maximum range).
● No cleaning or special maintenance is required after over-range measurement.
Design determines quality
● The system automatically checks itself when the instrument is turned on, or it can check as needed.
● 7 different sensors automatically detect pressure, liquid flow, gas flow, UV lamp intensity, temperature and NDIR detector at 10 different points.
● All subsystems can operate normally to ensure reliable measurement performance.
-Full compliance: USP, EP, JP, IP, KP, ICH.
-IQ / OQ / PQ verification process is simple and complex ICH specifications.
● Convenient automatic daily detection
-USP / EP system adaptability test body water
-USP system adaptability test sterile water
-JP SDBS verification
-JP specification KHP calibration
● US EPA regulations
-Full compliance with 5310C and 415.3
● Complies with 21 CFR part 11
● Paperless report function, can use FTP protocol Ethernet transmission.
● The output data can be permanently saved in the built-in hard disk.
● Create reports with one click
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table
|Measuring range||0.4 ppb ~ 100,000 ppb|
|Lower measurement limit||0.4ppb|
|Accuracy||<3% or 3ppb (whichever is greater)|
|Calibration time||90 minute|
|measure time||5 minute|
|Drift between samples (from 500ppb → blank)||< 0.2%|
|Overrange recovery (from 1000ppm → 1ppm)||1 measurement can be restored|
|Inorganic carbon treatment|
Do I need an additional inorganic carbon removal module when the inorganic carbon concentration is high?
|Can the dynamic end point detection function ensure complete removal of inorganic carbon?||Yes|
|System self-diagnosis can ensure data integrity|
|The TOC measurement will stop when||UV light intensity is too weak, insufficient carrier gas / depleted, insufficient reagent / empty bottle, insufficient sample volume / empty bottle|
|Reagent source||Self-provisioned or purchased from our company|
|Reagent type (acid, oxidant, deionized water)||Only one reagent can complete all measurements|
|Display||10.4 inch high-resolution color touch screen|
No external computer required
External keyboard / mouse optional
|Operability||Intuitive operation interface can guide users to take measurements|
|Measurement methods and guarantees||
Oxidation method UV lamp + persulfate
UV Lamp Broadband Silicon Photodiode Sensor
|Detector stability||Continuous verification with reference|
|Detector moisture pre-clear||Peltier cooler for continuous flow detection|
|Distributor module||Syringe pump, accuracy +/- 1%|
|Flow Sensors||Dynamic fluid sensor (to ensure accurate sample volume and reagent volume)|
|Carrier gas type||No CO2 gas, O2 or N2|
|Carrier gas pressure measurement||Double hole pressure sensor|
|Carrier gas valve automatic closing function||When the measurement is completed, the valve will be closed to avoid wasting carrier gas|
|Automatic range adjustment function||Yes|
|Analysis mode||NPOC (non-purgeable organic carbon)|
|Data storage and retrieval||Specification 21 CFR part 11, all measurements are recorded in an encrypted database|
|transmission||Paperless report FTP transfer over Ethernet|
5 USB, one Ethernet port
Data output format PDF, CSV
|calibration||Daily automatic calibration, using KHP for 18-point calibration (6 concentrations, 3 replicates each)|
|Calibration solution||5ppm KHP (125mL), diluted to 1,2,3,4,5ppm concentration; reagent as blank|
|Verification test / system suitability||
USP system suitability body water set (blank, 500ppb C-sucrose, 500ppb C-benzoquinone)
USP system suitability sterile water kit (blank, 8ppm C-sucrose, 8ppm C-benzoquinone)
JP-16 <2.59> Verification set (blank, 500ppb C-SDBS)
USP <643> (test for suitability of sterile water system), JP-16 <2.59>, EP <2.2.44>, IP, CP, KP
US EPA 5310c, 415.3, 21 CFR part 11 complies with ICH guidelines for instrument verification, including accuracy, precision, detection limit LOD, limit of quantitation LOQ, linearity, range, characteristic, stability compliance, included in IQ / OQ
|Maximum sample size||64 vials (standard 40mL glass TOC bottle)|
|style||XYZ triaxial, diaphragm puncture|
|Sample tray material||Anodized aluminum|
|General technical parameters|
|size||W320 * D507* H410 mm|
|power supply||100-240 VAC， 47-63Hz|
|size||W366 * D537* H457 mm|
|power supply||100-240 VAC， 47-63Hz|
|Operating environment||10-35 ℃, maximum relative humidity 90% non-condensing|
|Unit of measurement result||ug/L (ppb) or mg/L (ppm）|