ORP probe / pH tester
Features and benefits
● The ORP / pH probe and pH tester use the patented (US Patent No. 639818B1) GLI differential technology
● Use three electrodes to replace the two electrodes in the traditional pH sensor, with excellent accuracy and reliability
● With higher reliability, greatly reducing maintenance time and downtime
● ORP / pH probe and pH tester provide various installation methods, including hygienic installation
● The sensor adopts PEEK material to reduce thermal distortion
● The sensor is made of chemical-resistant Ryton material, which has excellent compatibility with strong alkaline substances
● The salt bridge can be replaced to extend the service life of the sensor
● ORP / pH probe and pH tester can be equipped with self-cleaning components
ORP / pH probes and pH testers can be used in harsh environments such as municipal sewage and industrial wastewater that require frequent sensor replacement.
Principle of operation
ORP / pH probes and pH testers use GLI differential sensor technology, using three measuring electrodes to replace the dual electrodes in traditional pH sensors. The difference between the pH value measured by the measuring electrode and the standard electrode relative to the third solution background sensor. This technology has been proven to have high accuracy, reducing the pollution of the connected reference electrode, effectively eliminating the closed circuit cycle, and reducing the failure time and maintenance time.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table