- product description:
The installation and use of the Polymetron 9245 single channel sodium ion analyzer is very simple, only the power supply and sample water need to be connected. The settings are managed by a controller, which has clear information and can guide the user to easily enter the submenu from the main menu. The bottom of the Polymetron 9245 sodium ion analyzer is equipped with a fast circulation valve, constant liquid level and minimum flow rate detection to allow changes in the pressure and flow rate of the water sample, and the distance between the sampling point and the analyzer. The operating principle of the instrument is the ion-selective electrode method, and the pH value must be adjusted before measurement. The adjustment of the pH value of the water sample is essential to reduce the interference of temperature and other ions. The user can adjust the amount of reagent added according to the changes of the ambient temperature and the temperature of the water sample to ensure the stability of the pH adjustment. When the sodium ion concentration in the system continues to be relatively low, in order to ensure the best response time, the Polymetron 9245 sodium ion analyzer integrates an automatic electrode activation device. The automatic activation device uses harmless chemicals and can exclude manual activation and the use of hazardous solutions.
- working principle:
Polymetron 9245 sodium ion analyzer is based on direct potential measurement technology and uses highly sensitive sodium glass electrodes. According to the Nernst equation, the potential difference between the glass electrode and the reference electrode can be directly converted into the concentration of sodium ions.
The Polymetron 9245 Sodium Analyzer can be used to monitor softened water, boiler feed water, condensate and steam / water circulation.
● The sodium range of Polymetron 9245 analyzer is 0－10000ppb, and the detection limit is 0.01ppb
The automatic activation function of the sodium electrode maximizes the service life of the sodium electrode and reduces frequent maintenance of the instrument
● Ability to sample and perform manual calibration, which can measure the samples in the process at one time. The instrument can automatically return to online monitoring
● Automatic activation device can ensure optimal electrode operation and response time
● Easy to install, easy to set up and operate, and equipped with automatic calibration system
● 9245 sodium ion analyzer can grab samples, you can manually verify the accuracy or calibration. Manual calibration only needs to add 250mL sample, without disconnecting the pipeline, after sampling, the sodium analyzer will automatically return to the online measurement state
● Equipped with IP65 grade transmitter and material is ABS, the frame is SS wall-mounted chassis
● The communication method of Polymetron 9245 sodium ion analyzer can choose JBUS / MODBUS and Profibus