Phosphax Sigma total phosphate analyzer has the advantages of high sensitivity, low minimum detection limit, short analysis interval, high accuracy, automatic cleaning, automatic calibration and so on.
- working principle:
Polyphosphates and other phosphorus-containing compounds in water are hydrolyzed under acidic conditions of high temperature and high pressure to form phosphate radicals. For other difficult-to-oxidize phosphorus compounds, they are oxidized to phosphate radicals by the strong oxidant sodium persulfate. Phosphate ions produce an antimony compound in a strong acid solution containing molybdate, which is reduced to blue phosphomolybdate by ascorbic acid. The total phosphorus tester measures the absorbance of phosphomolybdate and compares it with standard reagents to obtain the total phosphorus content of the sample.
For water samples containing suspended solids, such as sewage, industrial wastewater, and surface water with high turbidity, Hach has designed a special SIGMATAX 2 sample pretreatment system for Phosphax Sigma total phosphorus analyzer. SIGMATAX 2 uses a new vacuum negative pressure sample collection, transmission and advanced ultrasonic crushing technology to crush all suspended matter and introduce it into the instrument for measurement to ensure accurate analysis of all phosphorus in the water sample.
Phosphax Sigma total phosphorus analyzer can provide automatic analysis and monitoring of total phosphorus in surface water, domestic sewage and industrial wastewater, continuous automatic monitoring of total phosphorus / positive phosphorus / organic phosphorus in industrial circulating water and control of corrosion and scale inhibitors Added automatically.
● Phosphax Sigma total phosphate analyzer can automatically analyze total phosphorus and orthophosphorus, and directly display the concentration of phosphorus-containing corrosion and scale inhibitor
● The molybdenum blue method in accordance with the standard method (DIN38 405 D11) is used for measurement
● Fast response speed, only 10 minutes for total phosphorus test
● Phosphax Sigma total phosphate analyzer has automatic calibration function, high accuracy
● With automatic cleaning function, low maintenance rate
● Equipped with safety protection panel, high safety
● Measurement results can be displayed graphically or data
● Phosphax Sigma total phosphate analyzer is equipped with SIGATAX2 sample pretreatment system