● Industry: Pulp and paper mills, electroplating, nuclear power plants, thermal power plants, petroleum, chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, alumina production, industrial wastewater, beer, beverage industry, including soft drinks.
● Municipal sewage
● Surface water and drinking water
● Dual-source eight-beam measuring system with international patents, which can compensate for a variety of interferences, with high measurement accuracy
● Wide measuring range, only one probe can measure turbidity and suspended matter
● The measuring surface is made of sapphire, which can be selected from the cleaning brush to prevent surface scaling ● The unique high temperature version of the probe can withstand high temperatures up to 90 degrees
● Explosion-proof probe can be used in the explosion-proof area
● Hygienic probe, specially designed for food, beverage and pharmaceutical industry
● Specially provide titanium alloy probe water for highly corrosive water samples
The patent-designed dual-light source eight-beam measurement system uses infrared pulsed light with a wavelength of 860 nm to measure the turbidity and suspended matter concentration of water samples. The two infrared light sources work at the same time to ensure accurate and stable measurement and eliminate the interference of mirror pollution, temperature and water color. The measurement of turbidity uses two-channel 90-degree scattered light measurement, which complies with DIN EN 27027 / ISO 7027. The measurement value is verified by eight-channel multi-angle measurement, which improves the accuracy of the measurement. For the measurement of suspended matter, the instrument uses an eight-channel multi-angle measurement method.
Turbidity: Two-channel 90-degree scattered light measurement, in accordance with DIN / EN 27027 / ISO7027, wavelength = 860nm, measurement value verification is completed by eight-channel multi-angle measurement.
Suspended matter (SS): Improved absorption measurement: eight-channel multi-angle measurement, wavelength = 860nm.
Bubble compensation: software-based measurement value compensation.
Turbidity (Turb): 0.001-4000 FNU / NTU
Suspended matter (SS): 0.001-500g / L
Turbidity (Turb): <5% of the measured value or ± 0.01FNU / NTU
Turbidity (Turb): <3%
Solid matter (SS): <4%
Response time: 1s pressure and temperature range
TSS sc: ≤ 10 bar 0 ～ 60 ° C
TSS W sc: ≤ 6 bar 0 ～ 50 ° C
TSS HT sc: ≤ 10 bar 0 ～ 90 ° C
TSS VARI sc: ≤ 16 bar 0 ～ 80 ° C
TSS XL sc: ≤ 16 bar 0 ～ 80 ° C
TSS TITANIUM2 sc: ≤ 10 bar 0 ～ 60 ° C
TSS TITANIUM7 sc: ≤ 10 bar 0 ～ 60 ° C
TSS EX1 sc: ≤ 10 bar -10 ～ 50 ° C
Velocity: 3m / s (the bubbles generated will affect the measurement)