The UVAS eco sc UV absorption online analyzer is a COD online monitor designed for measuring dissolved organic matter in water (drinking water / surface water / sewage). It can be directly immersed in water, measure the dissolved organic matter in water that absorbs 254nm ultraviolet light, and express the measurement results with a "special absorption coefficient", namely SAC254. Eliminate the interference of the turbidity, fluctuation of power supply, aging of gas components and other factors in the sample to the measurement result, thus improving the measurement accuracy Measurement results can be displayed in graphical or digital form. The COD on-line monitor has the characteristics of automatic cleaning, no need of chemical reagents, etc. It is the choice of water treatment process parameter control under suitable conditions.
● This COD online monitor can be used in small and medium-sized sewage treatment plants that need to monitor the trend of organic matter concentration, and can continuously monitor dissolved organic pollutants in water.
● The water quality monitoring of the inlet and outlet of the sewage plant provides users with continuous and stable measurement data at a very low operating cost.
● The balance between organic load, aeration and nutrients needs to be controlled during the sewage treatment process. Use UVAS eco sc
● Ultraviolet absorption on-line analyzer can provide a continuous trend of organic matter change, which can help the operator to optimize the process
Features and benefits
● The COD on-line monitor has low operating cost and low operating cost. Only the sealing ring and wiper blade are wearing parts
● Economical products of UVAS with lower prices
● Stainless steel material, durable
● Integrated automatic blade cleaning function, even under very harsh application conditions, the required maintenance is still very low, no additional installation and maintenance (for example, compressor)
● Plug and play
Organic substances containing conjugated double bonds or polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons can absorb ultraviolet light when dissolved in water. Therefore, by measuring the absorption of these organic substances to 254nm ultraviolet light, we can assess the degree of pollution of these organic substances in the water body. The "special absorption coefficient", or SAC254, is the physical quantity used to measure the total amount of organic pollutants in water. The COD online monitor consists of a controller and a measuring probe. When the measuring probe is working, it needs to be immersed in water, or the water is extracted to flow through the slit. When the light from the light source in the probe passes through the slit, part of the light is absorbed by the sample flowing in the slit, and the other light passes through the sample and reaches the chopper on the other side of the probe, which is divided into two, 50 % Of the light is detected by the sample detector, and the other 50% of the light is detected by the reference detector. By comparing the signals of the two detectors, this COD online monitor can give the "special absorption coefficient", namely SAC254.