QP1680 TOC (Total Organic Carbon) Analyzer
- product description
QP1680 can not only provide TOC (total organic carbon) and TN (total carbon) integrated analyzer, but also can be used for the measurement of single parameter TOC (total organic carbon) or TN (total nitrogen); it uses the principle of high temperature catalytic oxidation combustion to measure TOC or TN, integrated autosampler and stirring device, matching simple and easy-to-use analysis software, can realize automatic operation of the instrument, QP1680 is a new generation of TOC ( Total organic carbon)/TN (total nitrogen) analyzer;
Petrochemical industry, industrial wastewater, domestic sewage, surface water, groundwater, tap water, etc.
- targeted clients
Quality control laboratories, environmental monitoring stations, university environmental laboratories, third-party water quality research institutes or testing centers of industrial customers such as petrochemicals
● One-piece integrated design, standard integrated 65-position liquid autosampler and stirring device, optional TN total nitrogen module, to help customers save laboratory space
● Direct injection and injection, avoiding the contact between the sample and the built-in syringe pump, thereby effectively reducing the risk of sample residue.
● The valve-less design enables QP1680 to accept the injection of particle samples with a particle size of no more than 800 µm, thereby expanding the scope of application and reducing clogging.
● Rugged and durable combustion components can ensure sample oxidation and protect the catalyst.
● The intuitive software interface makes instrument operation, data analysis and system diagnosis easier.
● Pluggable common spare parts make the daily maintenance and after-sales of the instrument faster and more efficient
Technical index model QP1680-TOC
Oxidation method 680 °C
Measurement method NDIR (Non-dispersive infrared detection)
Analysis time is approximately 3 minutes
Gas consumption 200 mL/min*
*An additional 300 mL/min is required to prepare samples for NPOC determination.
The carrier gas requires a minimum purity of 99.998% (4.8)
The maximum temperature of the combustion furnace is 1050 °C (depending on the configuration)
Measuring range TC, TIC, NPOC, TN: 0-30000 mg/L
Lower limit of detection (LOD) TC, TIC, NPOC: 50 μg/L TN: 20 μg/L
Repeatability 0-10 mg/L, TC, TIC, NPOC, TN: <5%; >10 mg/L, TC, TIC, NPOC, TN: <2%
Injection volume 10-1000 μL
Storage temperature -20-60 °C
Working conditions 20-30 °C;
Relative humidity 20-80% (non-condensing)
Specifications and standard TOC: ASTM D7573, EN 1484, EPA 415.1, EPA 9060A, ISO 8245, SM5310B, NEN-ISO 20236, HJ501-2009
TN ： ASTM D8083 、 EN 12260 、 ISO 11905-2 、 NEN-ISO 20236
Power analyzer: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 16 A, with protective ground
PC: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.6 A, with protective ground
Display: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.6 A, with protective ground
Power analyzer: up to 750 W
PC: up to 90 W
Display: Maximum 100 W
Dimensions 440 mm x 380 mm x 700 mm (height x width x depth)